(Planet Me)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
 
My God! How Did I Get Here?


Nothing to blog about. Well, that’s how I feel right now. Unable to piece together any words to create a cohesive blog post. I was in London today, and had a couple of meetings. Had a strange one in Marble Arch – can’t really reveal why at this point but hopefully may be able to in the near future. Bought The Mission Impossible Box Set and the Die Hard Trilogy and the new-ish Flaming Lips EP with money I didn’t strictly have. Went through emails and still don’t know what I am doing on Friday – which is important stuff, as will shortly become clear.

X waved at me as I went to work and then gave me a kiss on the way out. I love that boy. Parenthood changes you in ways it would be difficult to describe to a non-parent

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats