(Planet Me)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
 
meme
2007_08150111

Hi, my name is: You know that.

but you can call me: after I get up.

Never in my life have I: Felt truly happy for any period longer than a few hours.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: someone who should treat me with more respect and less hostility.

My high school was: OK, I suppose.

When I’m nervous I : get scared.

The last song I listened to was: last night, not heard a song today that I can remember.

If I were to get married right now it would be: a bit silly.

My hair is: still there. Hooray!

When I was 4: Grandma bought me a Star Wars T-Shirt

Last Christmas: Wasn't bad at all, actually.

I should be: happy.

When I look down I see: human beings I think lesser of.

The happiest recent event was: "It's not that I can't find worth in anything, it's that I can't find worth in enough."

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I'd be in the deleted scenes on the DVD or have quit after a couple of episodes.

By this time next year: I hope to still be alive.

My current gripe is: probably unmentionable

There’s this girl I know who: who taught me all I know about true love.

I have a hard time understanding: the cruelty of others.

There’s these girls: what?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: No idea.

I want to buy: something they can never sell.

I plan to visit: Places I've never been before, if I can.

If you spent the night at my house: you'd have the spare room. it's quite nice in there.

The world could do without: Meddling cowards abusing their power.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: A can of liquid.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: A wonderful piece of art.

My middle name is: mis-spelt by my father on my birth certificate

In the morning I: eat breakfast. Every Morning. For The Rest Of My Life.

Last night I was: at a friends house

There’s this guy I know who:... I have to spend every second of my waking life with.

If I was an animal I’d be a: chickenhawk

A better name for me would be: something honest

Tomorrow I am:
going to work

Tonight I am: probably watching The Secret Life Of The Motorway on BBC4

My birthday is: Ages away

You got this from: Doing Nothing

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats