(Planet Me)
Saturday, September 08, 2007
 
Interrogation
2007_08250284

[One] Have you ever been asked out? Sort of. I like to think these things happen by mutual agreement. I wish more girls would ask me out. Equality, and all that.

[Two] Where was your default picture taken? I made it in photoshop.

[Three] What's your middle name? Mis-spelt on my birth certificate. Thanks, Dad.

[Four] Your current relationship status? I have one.

[Five] Does your crush like you back? I'm not sure I have a crush, and if I did, I suspect it would not be in the same way.

[Six] What is your current mood? Exhausted

[Seven] What's your dad's middle name? "It's nice to have distant but now dead, very rich relatives who worked in the Nigerian Army I didn't know anything about who would like to give me their money."

[Eight] What colour shirt are you wearing? Pink. For the first time in my life.

[Nine] If you could go back in time and change something, would you? Most definitely.

[Ten] Ever had a near death experience? I've been too near to death for my liking.

[Eleven] Something you do a lot? The same things everyone else does.

[Twelve] Who did you copy and paste this from? Sibling.

[Thirteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you? Sibling. Other famous people born this day include Tom Cruise, Vince Clarke, the singer from Ratt, and Julie Birchill.

[Fourteen] When was the last time you cried? Difficult to say. I don't tend to cry - crying is passive. I tend to get angry and do things.

[Fifteen] If you could have one super power what would it be? The power to be happy.

[Sixteen] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Their face.

[Seventeen] What do you usually order from starbucks? I like their chocolate brownies.

[Eighteen] What's your biggest secret? Clever. Warm me up, get me relaxed and then... WHAM! Not telling.

[Nineteen] Favourite colour? Black. It's the colour of sleep.

[Twenty] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Yes. A few of them are much more valuable than most adult movies.

[Twenty-one] What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Relentless.

[Twenty-two] Do you speak any other language? Basic. HTML.

[Twenty-three] What's your favourite smell? Dinner.

[Twenty-four] If you Could Describe your life in one word, What Would It Be? Struggleicious

[Twenty-five] Have you ever kissed in the rain? Of course. If you haven't, you've lived a sheltered life..

[Twenty-six] What are you thinking about right now? Hmm. I'd like something to graze on, like a big fat human cow.

[Twenty-seven] What should you be doing? Right now, nothing very much.

[Twenty-eight] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Cowards with power.

[Twenty-nine] Do you like working in the yard? I love lamp.

[Thirty] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be? Wilding. I often wonder how my life would've turned out if I was called Wilding.

[Thirty-one] Do you act differently around the person you like? A little. I'm less diplomatic.

[Thirty-two] What is your natural hair colour? Hair. Oh, I miss it.

[Thirty-three] Who was the last person to make you cry? Probably my son when he kicked me in the balls.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats