(Planet Me)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
 
Walk Unafraid
147

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
- Ernest Hemingway, author and journalist, Nobel laureate (1899-1961)

I am very busy at the moment. An awful lot to write about, an awful lot. Many fascinating, interesting things and not very much time until the weekend. I will be very quick. My new job is in Camberwell. Camberwell is shit. It's made of kebab shops, council estates, and not much else. The job is fascinating. I really have an opportunity to make a change for once, and it's great to be taken seriously and my ideas to actually be fucking listened to instead of being earmarked as the talk of a 'troublemaker'.

In the meantime, here's a few lines from my favourite REM song. "Walk Unafraid".

I was brought into this life a little lamb
A little lamb
Courageous, stumbling
Fearless was my middle name.
But somewhere there I lost my way
Everyone walks the same
Expecting me to step
The narrow path they've laid
They claim to
Walk unafraid

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats