(Planet Me)
Thursday, March 18, 2021
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 70 : One Year Of Solitude and Covid. 18 March 2021.

Notcast Episode 70 : One Year Of Solitude and Covid. One year ago today, I closed the door at work and thought "Hmm, I'll be back in three weeks, and this is weird."

One year later, still weird.

We're all in lockdown, many of us are working from home, pubs are still closed, no bands are playing any gigs anywhere, and the highlight of my social life is finding out what old movies I haven't seen in 30 years are on going to be on TV. Oh yeah, and a killer plague has killed 125,926 people (or, if they all lived in one place, the 56th biggest city in the country). Nobody told me living through history would be so eventful. 18 March 2021.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats