(Planet Me)
Thursday, April 28, 2022
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 196 : The Wedding Present's "Take Fountain" 2004-2006. 28 April 2022.

Notcast Ep 196 : Today I talk about one of my favourite bands, The Wedding Present, and one of my favourite albums of theirs, 2005's "Take Fountain" - an immense, articulate adult dissection of the trajectory of a relationship - and an album I identify with deeply that echoes many parts of my life. I talk through the last stage of Cinerama, the rebirth of The Wedding Present, the singles "Interstate 5", "I'm from Further North Than You", "Ringway To Seatac", the "Drive" documentary, "Live At Sheperds Bush", "The Search For Paradise" compilation, and the Peel Sessions/Radio Sessions releases. 28 April 2022.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats