(Planet Me)
Monday, April 11, 2005
 


Today, the health visitor came. We weighed him, we checked him, and he passed everything with a full bill of health. I also went into town, and did some boring stuff like buy food and wander around being tempted by the DVD of the new Beck album. Today we're eating food on the run. What did I do before a microwave? I was a late adopter with a microwave. I got one in 2000 at age 27. Before then I was cooking everything. There was little I couldn't cook. Now, I cook almost everything by Microwave. There's just no time to assemble food and prepare it right now.

There is beauty in design, in the simplest of things. In electricity. And in the diversity of species. Though I find it difficult to find beauty in spiders of lobsters. Some animals eat their young. There are some animals I wish ate all their young.



An interesting link about the election. Thanks BBC. In the meantime we are watching a documentary about the Holocaust. Everyone they're interviewing is from Fort Laudersale - does the producer have relatives over there?

Oh well. Changed a nappy unassisted today. I managed to run a nappy because I didn't realise that the securing tags were velcro. I thought they were sticky and ripped the velcro right off. There are pictures. I will try not to show you.

Since I have been busy, I haven't checked up on my regular blog reads. I hope you are all well and will try to catch up with you shortly.

>Insert Witticism Here<

Comments:
Well, you'll find mine has fucking vanished.
 
Your Blog? What did It used to be known as?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats