Saturday, July 28, 2007
Barrel Of A Gun
I have been tagged by the Mr Pynch. Here are the rules.
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts :
1. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3-4. Deleted because I am lazy.Tag yourselves if you like.
5. Ready? Here we go. I am sure that everybody has heard all of this stuff before, but I may drag up something new. You never know.
Eight facts? Oh, I'm sure everyone knew everything about me, but here goes.
1. I own every William Burroughs book there is. I am a rather sad completist, and have to have everything if I can get it.
2. I have written about 11 novels/books. I wrote about this very recently.
3. My first wife cost me around £22,000 in total : easily the biggest mistake I made. I've mentioned her more than I want to recently. I wish the men in black could come and destroy the memory I had of her. I really didn't deserve all that after all the other shit I'd been through.
4. I have a couple of secret blogs. I've kind of forgotten about them now. Here's one I've abandoned.
5. Ever been slapped by a woman? I have. They don't do it twice. Not in a bad way, mind you - it's not as if I do so back. I just make very clear that I don't hit women - and women don't hit me. They only get to make that mistake once. It's only fair, after all.
6. Um. Hey, er. I don't know. I've slept with 22 women and 3 men. Not slept with a man for a very long time. Don't think I'll be doing it again. Figured I'd try it, see if it worked for me - it didn't. Did the same with one night stands, I don't really like those either come to think of it. I don't kiss and tell though - it's not your business to know that stuff.
7. I can play the drums.
8. I've been unfaithful many many times in the past - but not for a long time now and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone. I doubt very much I'll do it again. Short of getting a time machine and checking on my death bed I can't guarantee I will never do it again, but I really don't think I'll do so again.
"My name is Mark, I'm just trying to be a better person."
Comments: Post a Comment