(Planet Me)
Saturday, July 14, 2007
 
Sinusitis


Waste of a day. Ill. Felt as if my eyes were going to burst and that my teeth want to grow out of my mouth. As if my skull was shrinking. I went to bed at 3.30, and managed to miss both Dambusters and Spies Like Us. Crud. I like old, rubbish films.

I have sinusitis. Had to cancel a visit we were due to make today. Hated letting people down, but I certainly didn't want to expose three little boys to colds and illness. Later, after having slept my way through most of the day, I ended up doing a little gardening.

Bored now. Ask a question, if you have one.

Comments:
Mark,
I heard recently that the Death Star Trench run was modelled on the attack scenes of the Dambusters.
So I been trying to check it out and see if it's right.
Let us know if you see it?
Aurelius
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats