(Planet Me)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
 
Wasted

Wasted day. Woken up at 6.00am by a Thunderstorm. I lasted until 9am, forced into an unhappy consciousness by a mixture of torrenntial rain, thunder, lightning, amd sinusitis. I still feel as if my eyes want to explode and my teeth want to outgrow my skull. By 9am, I was ready for bed, but Xander had just got up, so I crawled into bed with him, and he pulled out the blankets and his bears and gave them to me so I could sleep with them.

"Mmm, nice." I said.
"Mmm, nice." He said.

Got nothing done through ilnness today. Bought the Prince album in the Mail On Sunday. Slept approx 3.13-7.13pm, then 00.46-6.00am, then 9.00-11.22am, then around 2.53-3.37pm. Thats a lot of sleep. I'm sat here naked, sweaing, as the rain hasn't solved the heat. Here comes the summer.

Update : saw a carnival. Was pretty good. Couldn't see friends as I was poorly - BOO!

Comments:
I'm not sure I could bring myself to buy the Mail on Sunday. I suppose it depends upon the album they're giving away. Not for Prince, anyway.

I didn't actually see the Mail on Sunday today, so it wasn't an issue. The only Sunday newspaper that I looked at apart from the Observer (which I bought) was the Sunday Express. It's kind of a hobby for me now to see if it really is true that they have Princess Diana on the front page every day. They really, really do.

She was there today.

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

ST
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats