(Planet Me)
Monday, August 06, 2007
 
5 minute interview


If I weren’t talking to you right now I’d be… surfing the internet reading completely useless toss and trivia.

A phrase I use far too often is…”Obviously”, obviously.

I wish people would take more notice of…the big picture, the world beyond their nose. And how obnoxious listening to music on your mobile phone is.

The most surprising thing that happened to me… ever? That I came this far in my life.

A common misconception of me is… I’m lovely. I’m not.

I am not a politician but…I’d love to be able to speak my mind without fear of repercussions. We’re all repressed by fear.

I’m good at.. words.

I’m bad at…DIY and cooking.

The ideal night out is…a cold pint, a good band and some dancing, a nice walk home and a shag

In moments of weakness… I become human

In another life I’d’ve been… The guitarist in the best band you’ve never heard of.

The best age to be is… old enough to know better, young enough to get away with it.

In a nutshell my philosophy is…be excellent to each other.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats