(Planet Me)
Friday, August 24, 2007
 
i've been too honest with myself, i should have lied like everybody else
2007_08110097

1. You wake up in the morning. What time is it probably?
Probably around 8.30.

2. You get yourself some breakfast. What do you make?
Same thing every day : Malted Wheaties

3. Someone calls you on the phone. Who do you want it to be?
I want it to be someone offering me a new, good job.

4. You turn on the TV for a bit. What channel do you put it on?
BBC Four. best channel in the world.

5. You have some time to kill before you leave. What do you do?
Er, pass.

6. You go and have a shower. How long does it take you?
3 minutes 0 seconds. Like the end of Who Dares Wins - go in, kill everyone, and get out in 3 minutes.

7. You decide to get yourself ready for your day. How long does it take?
What's the start point? Waking up? I set myself a comfortable 30 minutes for dress, wash, breakfast, check email and ablutions.

8. You put on some makeup. What do you put on?
I get up, and nothing gets me down.

9. You’re ready to leave. What do you take out with you?
Wallet, book, glasses, notepad for ideas, phone, wallet, keys, clothes.

10. How long does it take you to get to work?
I work somewhere different every day so it's different every time.

11. What is the first thing you do when you get to work?
Find a desk. I don't have a desk but a 'hot' desk, so it's wherever's free really.

12. Do you take part in office gossip/water cooler talk?
Fuck no. I'm not really one for small talk.

13. Anything particularly annoying about each work day?
The politics of empire builders and egos.

14. What’s the best part of the day?
The not-being-at-work bit.

15. Do you usually leave on time or stay late? Take any work home with you?
I'm not running a stopwatch : I do what needs to be done.

16. The boss calls to tell you that don’t have to work, and you’re free for a whole day. What do you do?
Wonder if he's gone bloody mad. After that, I might go to the seaside.

17. With whom would you want to spend the day?
My mum.

18. You go to the store to get some snackage, but it turns out you can only buy one thing there. What do you buy?
Something very big with bread and meat and sauces.

19. You’re walking down the street and you find a magic lamp that grants you 3 wishes. What do you wish for?
3 wishes? Well, a peaceful and prosperous, comfortable future for mankind. My personal happiness. Financial security.

20. You meet a man who says he will give you your dream job, what is it?
Author.

21. You can choose any concert of any singer/band in the world; whose do you go to?.
U2, Zooropa tour.

22. You get home and there’s a check for $50,000 in the mail for you. On what would you spend it?
Debt.

23. You get to bring back anyone from the dead, famous or not. Who would it be?
Mum.

24. You get to interview your favorite celebrity. Who is it, and what would you ask him/her?
Pete Doherty. You're a fucking prick - discuss.

25. You get to see into the future but you can only find out one thing about your future life. What would you want to find out?
What's the right path for me to take.

26. At the end of your perfect day, you go on a perfect date; describe it.
Quiet, and in somewhere luxurious at the bottom of my garden.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats