(Planet Me)
Monday, August 27, 2007
 
"Life only looks like what it looks like"
2007_07290094

Truth be told, I'm not really enjoying life these days. I have lots of good things in my life, I know that. I have a pretty good partner, I have a fun son. I have a job - and therein lies almost all of my problems. I like my work, when I'm doing The Work. I just don't like a lot of the things that go around The Work. The politics, and that type of thing. I've never been someone who wants to get involved in that type of thing.

I'm also finding it ... more difficult to sustain interest online. What I'm looking for just doesn't seem to be there : interesting articles about pop culture, celebrity interviews, something interesting and intellectually stimulating. That's what I'm looking for. I am a human Johnny Five. Need input.

Have to get on with writing and getting things done.

Here's a little bit of politics on the Suicide Girls site. NSFW, probbly.

Stay Classy, San Diego.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats