(Planet Me)
Sunday, August 19, 2007
 
Stupid Questions
profilepicture

what makes you laugh?
The strength of juxtaposition. Douglas Adams. Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

What question do you most often ask yourself?
What shall I have to eat? appears in my brain every few hours.

If given a choice between your career or a career playing football for Norwich, which would you choose?
Depends what the weekly salary would be at Norwich, and how long I would have to do it in order to achieve some level of financial security.

Which people (historical or contemporary) would you like to invite to a dinner party and why?
I have absolutely no idea.

Can you remember reading any particular book as a child that had a profound influence on your view of life, the universe, etc?
My childhood was largely an intellectual wasteland. It was as a teenager I discovered, and lost myself in, the alternate world of books.

If you could invent a sport that even you would have enjoyed taking part in, what would it be?
The lost art of inventing imaginary words.

Which are your least favourite words and why?
Erm, whateva, innit. You wot?

If you were to appear in Star Wars would you like to be on the dark side of the force, the goody-goody Luke Skywalker side or would a whole new side have to be invented?
I would, I suspect, be a shortlived Admiral choked to death by The Green Cross Code Man for bringing the fleet out of hyperspace too near to Hoth. Eventually, the ships cook would be in charge of the Star Destroyer.

If you had a time machine, where and when would you go?
For myself personally, Hmm. Early March 2001.

What image or monument would you like to have marking your resting place?
Something of public use. A record shop, perhaps.

What day in your life would you like to be able to replay on demand?
Most days I am not working.

What’s the most rock star thing you’ve ever done?
Been a rock star, albeit to only 161 people in my entire life.

What was your favorite record when you were fourteen?
Actually, Pet Shop Boys.

What’s on your current playlist?
Recently I've been listening to a lot of live Joy Division, some Soft Bulletin era Flaming Lips, Perry Farrell's Satellite Party, The Last Sucker by Ministry, and a recording of The The live at the Reading Festival in 1993.

Who’s the coolest person you’ve ever met?
Xander

When do you think you’ll know it’s time to retire?
You just know when the well is dry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats