(Planet Me)
Sunday, August 05, 2007
 
Wealth Addiction.
When you get to my age, the penny drops. Never be famous. Never be rich.I'll be just like everyone else : getting by, making do. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to stop participating in the rat race and be myself, but in the meantime, I'll have to be a worker. A drone bee feeding the queen.

Makes me wonder.

The Rolling Stones are always touring. How much money do you need? How much is enough? There's a time when I'd think about it and think... do I need that extra £5million? Isn't £5 million enough? How much hassle is it to make that extra money? Wealth addiction is a big problem in this world. There's certainly such a thing as too rich. Maybe as well as a minimum wage, there should be a maximum wage?

I'd settle for a few million. I'm not that greedy. Hmmm. This post isn't as good as I thought it would be. I'll stop.

Comments:
..was thinking about this recently. I don't even need a million. To be honest, £500k in an account with 5% net interest would keep me ticking along quite nicely!!!!
 
Maybe the Stones just like touring and playing live? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats