(Planet Me)
Friday, September 14, 2007
 
Battle To The Death
I can't do it anymore.

That one thing. I'm seeing my abilities being eroded by victimisation. Challenged. Everything I do and say is being scrutinised to the umpteenth degree. Words are being thrown at me that I feel completely pervert my intentions and distort reality beyond recognition. I came out of what I felt was a very biased and unfair meeting and I'm fighting to maintain my self-image. I'm fighting for my life here, and I'm just a man. They make up their minds, then make the facts fit their perception. The odds are against me. But they forget : I'm a human pitbull when I need to be.

I go straight out of this kicking and into an interview. I'm not sure how I did, but I felt I did well.

The only people who never do anything wrong are the people that don't do anything.

I need an escape.

Comments:
Have been away from reading you for a while Mark. Glad to be back, and good luck with your trials.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats