(Planet Me)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
 
Bike


I went to see The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. In short, it's as if The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy had a bastard offspring child and added a slightly different ending. It's good, but no classic. Just one big chase movie with a razor thin plot.

Being aware of how oblivious every bystander in the movie seemed to be to the enormous conspiracy that was happening around them, I wondered if perhaps everytime I walk around London, I'm actually an oblivious extra in a gigantic spy thriller. Wouldn't be the first time. I'm sure we are certainly walking right next to participants in some enormous dramas everyday. Everyone around us is starring in a drama called My Life, anyway.

Anyway, I've started cycling again for the first time in six weeks after I had a puncture. It was hard.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats