(Planet Me)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
 
cruel summer
2007_08150039

And with that, summer was over. It was barely here.

Last summer, on many days, I slept in the living room on a sofa, naked and baking in the heat. This summer, I only slept out of my bed once, when I was ill. The summer never really broke. It was always just there, hovering.

This week, the clouds come in. The sun sets early. The wind has a bite. My friends no longer wear sandals in public. I'm feeling down, stressed, and very tired. I'm looking forward to a holiday. I'll be glad to see the end of 2007. It's been the worst year of my life so far.

Comments:
sandels in public should be banned
 
I agree with Kev if he's talking about on blokes, but I'd like the opportunity to wear mine a bit more, thanks. I'm very glad I didn't invest much in hot weather clothes this year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats