(Planet Me)
Sunday, September 16, 2007
 
Fashion Q&A


What are you wearing today? Levis, a Metallica baseball shirt, black socks. It's always black socks and black pants.
Describe your style Thrift store retro.
Where do you shop? Charity shops. Places that sell out of season. In a way my style is that I have no style, and that lack of style is a style in itself.
Do you have any insider shopping tips? Not really. I think it's important not to look like anyone else. Every item of clothing is, in some way, an advert for the manufacturer. There's been a lot of times when I walk the streets and I see clothes and I know exactly when and where they were purchased. Personally, I don't like to look like anyone else : I don't want people to know where I got these items, only that they want them.
Do you have any fashion obsessions? Old tshirts, digital watches.
What do you feel best in? Something relaxed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats