(Planet Me)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
 
"I Need A Vacation".
2007_08310078

It's been another very busy day. Doctors appointment. Work. Plenty of work. Sorting out things for the future. Closing things off at work. Wrote myself a list of things as long as my arm of Things To Do. I did them all. Bins. Washing up. Sorting out Interviews. I have six interviews coming up over the next few days. Even though I have another job to go to, I haven't stopped until I've got the *exact* deal I want. I loved my old job, and I want to feel that enthused in whatever I go off and do in the future.

The new Hard Drive came. I hotswapped it over, and am now busy copying / backing up my hard drives. I had no idea I had so much stuff. I think I'll leave it on overnight to backup the 250Gb of MP3's. The aim is to have everything I've ever preserved on CDR and Hard Drive backed up in one place. In event of a disaster, I just pick up the box and go with everything of mine on it. I've also transferred a lot of stuff from VHS to DVD. It takes a while, but it's getting done, and that's no bad thing - to have everything in a durable format for the future. The VHS player has paid for itself : there's so much stuff I haven't seen in years I'm rediscovering.

There's plenty I have to write about and over the next week or so, I'll be passing comment on those. In the meantime, I'm now ironing shirts for tommorow.

Comments:
Hey, if you need an extra secure 'off-site back up facility', my house can always find a (secure) home for 250GB of mp3s... ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats