(Planet Me)
Sunday, January 17, 2010
 
A Way Of Living
DSCF3987

"Instead of shooting arrows at someone else's target, which I've never been very good at, I make my own target around wherever my arrow happens to have landed. You shoot your arrow and then you paint your bulls eye around it, and therefore you have hit the target dead centre." - Brian Eno

It's been busy recently. Nappies, babies, pooh, pee. But it is brilliant. Never laughed so much, or felt so lucky as I have recently. It has been a week of falls, snow and ice. Of long train journeys, as indeed I do make almost every day of my life, and I am sick of those. Friends have been to visit, and they are brilliant. I saw Moon, which is the best Sci Fi film in a very very long time, and a place I will revisit many times.

All is well. I will write more when inspiration strikes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats