(Planet Me)
Sunday, July 31, 2011
 
Stuff about The Stuff
P1090174


Hey! You haven't heard off me much. I bet you hadn't even noticed. Life is still a whole bunch of stuff. There's little time in my life at the moment to sit and write about it.

In no short order, there's work, and housework, and two lovely children, and a grand girl, and a lot of work. Professionally, I've not felt so engaged in years, and I'm probably doing some of my best stuff so far at the moment. On the other hand, there's lots of life style stuff to be done. On the journeys to and from work I am either working, or have been rebuilding and organising the entire contents of a hard drive : admittedly, one my boy destroyed in an accident three years ago, but it needed to be done. There's also some films I have been watching : Transformers 3, The Stuff, Assault On Precinct 13, and Super 8 in the past two days alone.


Comments:
Lots of stuff, but it sounds like good stuff!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats