(Planet Me)
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
 
Step Back
P1100366

Oh. What about the posts about my life, instead of the ones about pop groups, about software, about books? What about my life? Existence, well what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can, as Joy Division had it.

More correctly, my life is busier than its been for a while, in and out of work. There's loads of stuff happening, some good, some bad, but most importantly, it's not a bad life. Some days I am astonishingly unhappy. Others over the moon. You try to make life easier, and help people through this thing, whatever this thing is, and thats what life is : getting through it.

I'm taking a step back from blogging, not in any conscious, or excluding way. There's just other stuff going on as well.

Comments:
Cheers. :0)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats