(Planet Me)
Sunday, December 04, 2011
 
Scandal.


Gorman gets stolen - another case of a newspaper stealing someone's online blogposts and printing it without paying them or telling them. In this case, Dave Gorman. Cretins. The papers really need to learn some manners.

Newspapers, ask me, pay me if you want my content. Call me or email me (very easily done) and then agree a price with me. That is all. I'm cheap, and it's cheaper to do it this way than it is to piss me off.

I know I've hotlinked to Dave G's .JPG, but he's not bothered about stealing content, and seems to approve of it when corporations do it so why should he be any different when I do?

Comments:
Wonder if he'd mind if I illegally download his next book/DVD or do the rules not apply to us little people?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats