(Planet Me)
Sunday, March 03, 2013
 
24m52s of "Techno Pop".
Kraftwerk, "Techno Pop", Tate Modern London, 12 Feb 2013

Cripes. Is it a week already since my last post? Well... I've been busy in the real world. Which is excellent.

I've also been playing with some new audio software, to see what it is and isn't capable of. Being a typical Me, I decided not to read the manual, but cracked open a song I love dearly, and remixed it to see what the results could be.

You can listen to it here. I haven't worked out how to embed it yet.

17 hours later, I came out with this track, an attempt to construct a version of "The Robots" that takes all the multiple interpretations of the song that exist and stitch them together into one, relatively cohesive whole. There are about 47 edits here, only 1 of which to me isn't very satisfactory. It is an experiment and not an attempt to infringe copyright. Hope you enjoy.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats