(Planet Me)
Friday, June 06, 2014
 
Coming Back To Life.
IMG_5236

Well, what a couple of weeks. I have had the worst and most persistent illness of my adult life : a lower respiratory tract viral and bacterial infection, which has resulted in temperatures, ceaseless migraines, sore throats, endless coughing fits, vomiting, aching muscles and bones, coughing up sputum at some points several times an hour, including - in one night - an inch of plehgm expelled from my body. No appetite, running hot and cold, chills, freezes, and flushes, wheezing, unable to breathe, endlessly, for 14 days. It is like having a 2 week hangover. Thus, I have been.... struggling with things. I am on the mend, slowly, surely, but slowly. It has been a long time since I felt normal.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats