(Planet Me)
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
 
July to November.
It has been a very busy few months. Here's some pictures from them.

IMG_6497
As earlier, the Atomium, in Brussels. Which is a fascinating and beautiful place.

IMG_6518
And here's another angle in the Atomium

IMG_6540
And my favourite t-shirt.

IMG_6538
And here's Robots. Shall we rename it the Robotium?

INDIE DAZE : Neds Atomic Dustbin, Jesus Jones, Graham Crabb (PWEI), Miles Hunt & Erica Nockalls, Power Of Dreams : London Forum 13 September 2014
Here's Ned's Atomic Dustbin in London. I had an operation in September, and thus, was not near the excitable part of the crowd due to injury.

Andy Cairns, London Borderline, 23 September 2014
I saw Andy Cairns, of Therapy? That was excellent.

IMG_6784
I saw Peter Hook, formerly of New Order. I enjoyed it, but well, I can tell why he wasn't the singer.

IMG_6787
This is how I roll. Rock. And Sausage Rolls.

IMG_6789
Radio Wall Of Sound. 24 Hours Of Power.

IMG_6836
PUT THE FUCKING CAMERA DOWN AND ENJOY THE SHOW!

IMG_7087
I went to see Underworld. Which was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

IMG_6232
Outside The Barbican, with a beard, after having a tooth removed, after having a mouth infection and an abscess.

IMG_6177
And a detail from a short visit to the BBC headquarters.

IMG_6894
And here is a fabulous band, called ArtMagic, performing their only show of the year, in Hoxton.

IMG_6930
And my boys with their hero.

IMG_6961
At the Natural History Museum, so many people have put their fingers on this country, it has been wiped away.

IMG_6954
Me and the elder statesmen.

IMG_7175
And this is The Needles, with the best lighthouse in the world. Look at that.

IMG_7225
I'm on the phone.

IMG_7283
Holy moly, I'm on a cable car dangling a few hundred feet over the sea.

IMG_7113
And this is me and him, a month later, on the Isle Of Wight.

IMG_7399
On some old fashioned rolling stock, that was last seen on the mainland in the 1930's

IMG_7424
Damon Albarn at the Royal Albert Hall.

IMG_7506
Carter USM, the final comedown, 1987 - 2014, Brixton.

IMG_7557
Hello, good evening, welcome, and goodbye.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats