(Planet Me)
Saturday, December 26, 2015
 
Spectre

I've been everywhere / and feel like I've seen / too much to care / felt everything / loss and love / and buried feelings / What am I scared of? / What am I defending? / A spectre / that hangs over everything / a shadow / of who I used to be / the ghost of the past / the present / the future / a spectre / an omen of tomorrow / and the hopes I had / the worlds I saved / I watch through / a shellshocked gaze / the lips I kissed / and the lives I take / everything fades away / I numb myself / I try not to feel / and / I almost succeed / the faces of the dead / when I close my eyes / will fade away / fade away / the spectre over me / exorcise the spectre / that hangs over me


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats