(Planet Me)
Monday, December 07, 2020
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 27 : Star Wars on VHS, DVD and BluRay? A buyers guide....


"Star Wars" has been released on VHS, Laserdisc, VCD, DVD, BluRay, about a gazillion times. Here I walk you through the 1995 Executor VHS Box Set, the 1997 Special Edition VHS Box Set, the 2004 Original Trilogy DVD box set, the 2006 Theatrical Version DVD releases, the Prequel Trilogy DVD's, the 2011 Blu Ray Box Set, Rogue One (yay!) on Blu Ray, Solo: A Star Wars Story, the 2015-19 Sequel Trilogy, and The Ewok Movies, with a guide to special features - which if you want to keep / own them all, you have to have each movie on standalone DVD and both BluRay BoxSets if you gotta catch them all! Also detours into the world of ignorant Podcast hosts who rank movies without seeing them (grrr), Michael Stipe's ability to throw vinyl around a room, the best DVD commentaries (and worst), Some Dude Who Always Downvotes Everything I Do, and my erratic release schedule for these i.e. I do them whenever I feel like it on whatever I want! Have fun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats