(Planet Me)
Tuesday, February 09, 2021
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 56 : My Favourite Band T-Shirts 1990-2020. 09 February 2021

Mark's Notcast Episode 56 : My Favourite Band T-Shirts 1990-2020. I love band T-Shirts, and I'm sure you've noticed that ... after all, I've worn one in near enough every episode of this I have made. Here I talk through the type of band T-shirts I don't tend to buy or wear, and take a chronological tour through the highlights of my collection from 1990 to 2018, stopping off via loads of bands such as Depeche Mode, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, The Wonder Stuff, The Cure, Pop Will Eat Itself, Therapy?, Beastie Boys, R.E.M., The Flaming Lips, Metallica, Pink Floyd, The Wedding Present, The Stooges, The Twilight Sad, Idles, Orbital, and more. 09 February 2021.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats