(Planet Me)
Thursday, April 22, 2021
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 86 : Pet Shop Boys, "Behaviour" 1990-1991. 22 April 2021.

Notcast EP 86 : Pet Shop Boys "Behaviour" is generally regarded as one of their masterpieces... and that's correct! It's an album that soundtracked my evolution from childhood to adulthood, my first relationship, leaving home, growing up and growing old, with a tinge of nostalgia for an impossible past, and a hopeful eye on a future that, somehow, turned out amazing. I talk through the singles "So Hard", "Being Boring", "How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?", "Where The Streets Have No Name", "Jealousy", "DJ Culture", "Was It Worth It?", the "Performance" DVD and Tour, and the "Discography" singles release.

"I don't know why - I never thought I'd fall in love."

22 April 2021.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats