(Planet Me)
Monday, May 24, 2021
 
MARK'S NOTCAST Ep 101 : Pet Shop Boys "Nightlife" 1999-2000. 24 May 2021.

Notcast Episode 101 : Today I talk about Pet Shop Boys "Nightlife" album from 1999, the 1999-2000 tour, the singles "I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore", "New York City Boy", "You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk", the Japanese "Mini PSB" EP, the "Closer To Heaven" promo, and the "Montage" live DVD, as well as how Harvey Goldsmith never paid the band for their 1999 arena tour (with a total ticket value of around £2.5m) . I also talk about the catastrophic split in my life in February 2000, which seemed to be a brutal re-enactment of "I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore". I thought I'd get more emotional talking about it than I did, but at the time it was unbearably hard, and very very expensive with a permanent impact on my health. 24 May 2021.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger

website stats